Having a bonus room is great, but sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do with it. Some bonus rooms have awkward walls or limited privacy that make it difficult to turn into a guest room. Here are some ideas for ways to use a bonus room.
- Home theater: Create the perfect space to entertain with a home theater. This is a great room to outfit in the latest smart home tech. Add in some cozy chairs and a flat screen and you’re all set for an at-home movie night.
- Home office: If you find yourself working at home more, having a dedicated work space can be really helpful with motivation and productivity.
- Game room: Host the ultimate family game night with a dedicated space for board games and maybe a pool table or ping-pong table.
- Library: A unique way to use a bonus room is converting it into a library. Set up a cozy reading corner and display all of your favorite books.
- Home gym: Another popular option is setting up a home gym. Get the latest workout equipment and set up surround sound to get everyone excited to get those workouts in.
- Craft room: If you love to do arts and crafts, considering turning your bonus room into a craft room. Set up a workspace and plenty of storage space for all of your materials. Let your creative side out!
These are just a few ways to use a bonus room! What would you do with your bonus room?
Vertical | Design+Build is a custom home builder in Sarasota that specializes in new home builds. We are ready to bring your dream to life!